Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,426 Posts
I don’t think I did too bad. $570 get her home price. Steyr M9A2 MF
View attachment 851804

You did great !!!
That's a great gun, very accurate and 100% reliable with any type of ammo you throw at it.
I got the chance to shoot one when I was working at the gun shop/shooting range
We put it against the VP-9 ans the PDQ, and honestly, to me (and 2 of the other 3 guys) the Steyr came up on top, hands down
Congratulations on a great acquisition !

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Nice pistol. If Steyr actually spent some money on advertising they’d sell more to the general gun buying public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Administrator
22,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Added something else.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

·
Registered
458 Posts
My neighbor bought one of these. He couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with any pistol until he bought the Steyr. It somehow made a world of difference for him. Nice pistol and I liked the trigger, too.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've been eyeballing these since I first saw the M9A1. I really like the look of them and the sights are unique. Never fired one, but I've handled them a few times on the rare occassion I've seen them for sale. I saw a used A1 in .40 at a gun show recently for $399.00. Went back the next day and they had raised the price to $529.00. I thought that was a dick move. I wouldn't have bought it anyway because it was a .40. Another dealer had a new A2 in 9mm for 6'ish iirc. They both fit my hand like a glove, but I'm a little more partial to the A1. Maybe someday.
Nice score. Fun fun fun..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts