Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please check to make sure you name is on for the raffle entries. Look in the stickies above, the names are now in alphabetical order.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Edit: I appologize to James, I didn't realize some people had their real names on the list and not their forum names. I have no doubt James is a great guy and I overlooked this one, just got confused that I hadn't heard anything. Once again, I'm sorry for my post stating someone dropped the ball on this auction because that clearly is not the case. James had a lot of work into this raffle and I was the one who made the error.

Cheers.

·
Registered
93 Posts
James, I mailed a check to you last week, but I'm not on the list and I checked w/ my bank and they haven't processed the check I sent yet. Have you received it? If the post-mark date preceeds the deadline, am I still good?

·
Registered
96 Posts
mine is there but i would like to paypal you some money for a few more tickets did you just add me because of the jimbo auction or what? i pm you last week but no response i know you are busy so it was no biggie i would like to buy some entris but can not call you when is the cut off

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Mine is not there, but I bought rather late in the game. I did buy before James did the last update though. I hope I'm entered!

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
damn, i thought teh drawing was today. boooooooo i wanna know if i won anything! i need to win something! lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts