Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
The listed prices are good, but by the time I add overnight shipping (at least $25) and FFL fees(10%) and taxes (5%), I can do better at a gun show--providing, of course, that someone has what I want at the gun show.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I would still rather support a local gunshop owner. Buying the gun is the cheap part of shooting if you ask me, it's the ammo and accessories that add up quick.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I called the phone number at that sight and it belongs to a dealer who operates out of his home. He said the sale was already history. First the wholesaler shipped to his house, he then added his fee, etc, etc. When I told him I could get a new XD (service) at my local gunshop for $429 he said I can't beat that deal.

·
Registered
38 Posts
WyoBob said:
etech said:
Anybody know anything about this company? They have the lowest prices I have seen anywhere.

http://deadbangguns.com/Valor2.html
Does anyone know about spam? Does anyone hate having their intelligence insulted? One post and it's about this great deal. Wow!

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood today.

WyoBob
It must be you. They would never do that. :roll:

wganz

·
Registered
65 Posts
I spoke with Neil today (the guy who runs the site) nd he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met.
The deal is that he gets the gun for the price listed, you first pay for the gun and shiping to his place, when the gun arrives he contacts you and you pay a 5-10% finders fee and the shipping cost to your FFL. To find the bottom line:

Quoted price
+shipping fee to him
+5-10% finders fee
+shipping fee to you
+your FFL's fee to recieve the gun
=Total cost

Some of your local dealers might be able to match that bottom line but it sounds like some of you are paying close to $500 or more localy so a call to Neal could save you some dough.
I'll deffinetly be giving him a call for my next gun!

If you live in SC and can pick it up right from him this would be an incredible deal!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just ordered a XD 9 Tactical through him as he had the best deal I could find. I live in California and the cheapest I could find was $519.00 to $539.00. I could get a Compact or Service for $399.00 locally, but not a Tactical. He is a genuine gentelman and I have turned on a few of my local shooting partners to him as well. I would do business with him again.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I picked up my XD-40 at cabelas for $449

·
Registered
50 Posts
Those prices are good. Appears that with all the fees though you're looking at somewhere between $420 and $450. In early March 05, I about $525 for my XD9 Subcompact.

I want the XD9 Service or XD 40.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts