Springfield XD Forum banner

Long Time Reader/First Time Poster

748 views 12 replies 13 participants last post by  mrdinks 
#1 ·
Hello fellow xdtalk members.

I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been reading XDtalk for quite sometime now and finally decided to take the plunge into becoming an active member.

I purchased my first XDm 4.5 9mm about 3 months ago and absolutely love it. I was first introduced to XDs when I shot my brother's XD45 Tactical knew I had to own one myself.

I guess you can tell my by name that I am in the Army. I know... I should have capitalized Army in my name but I had a brain fart :oops: (If a moderater sees this and there is any way to fix it I would greatly appreciate it!). It been a little over a year since I join and have loved every minute of it.

I love reading random threads and learning about new things every day and hopefully I can one day become an active member passing down the awesome advice I have learned so far.

That should be enough for now and I look forward to being a part of this great community.

#3 ·
glad you jumped the fence ,, hello from ohio

#7 ·
Welcome from Wisconsin

#9 ·
Welcome from IL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.