Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Face to face preferred.

XD40sc for Redhawk .44 Magnum

Since it's such a long shot I haven't taken pictures yet, but it's very lightly used, although I'm not sure the exact round count through it... sorry. Comes with the two standard magazines (one compact and one full size with x-tension). Pearce extender on the compact mag. Standard handgun case, not the XD case. Although, if it is that important to you I could include my XD45's case but the cutout for the gun will be a little bigger obviously.

EDIT:

Also interested in some .357 revolvers:

S&W 686
S&W 620
Ruger GP100
Taurus 608

Or hell, just make an offer.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah, maybe I'll have luck.

I don't know what all is involved in mailing a handgun and how much it would cost, and if I could work it into my budget right now.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Ah, maybe I'll have luck.

I don't know what all is involved in mailing a handgun and how much it would cost, and if I could work it into my budget right now.
going out of state you have to ship it to an FFL.

Must either have an FFL in your state ship via US Post office, or you personally can ship via common carrier such as Fed Ex or UPS. Both Fed Ex and UPS require you to ship handguns via next day air.

·
Registered
170 Posts
You're in luck. I traded my XD-40sc for a prelock S&W 629 6" with full lug. There's always someone out there looking for what you have.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Are you interested in selling?

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure what to offer it for, if I were to sell...

I don't have the original box or the XD gear, but I could give the case for my .45 with it, if desired.

Mags are:

10 rounder with the Pearce Grip Extension
12 rounder with the X-Tension to make the grip full size.

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Lemme think on it...I may make you an offer

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Why not have both? I do and wouldn't want to trade either.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Because I don't want the XD40sc... I never conceal and I thought I would so that's why I bought it. Don't need a subcompact.

And if I were going to conceal I've decided I want something like a j-frame anyway.

·
Banned
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the bump.

I'd be up for trading it for a S&W j-frame, preferably a .357 so at least I wouldn't be stuck with just .38 +P

1 - 17 of 17 Posts