Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of finishing up my Bergara HMR in .308, just waiting on the rings and bipod. I am going with badger ordnance 20 moa rail (steel), badger ordnance rings (steel). Optics wise, I am going with the vortex viper pst gen 2 in 5-25x50 and a versa pod bipod. I have a VG6 Gamma muzzle break to put on abs index. I can’t wait to get it finished and take it out to shoot.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am in the process of finishing up my Bergara HMR in .308, just waiting on the rings and bipod. I am going with badger ordnance 20 moa rail (steel), badger ordnance rings (steel). Optics wise, I am going with the vortex viper pst gen 2 in 5-25x50 and a versa pod bipod. I have a VG6 Gamma muzzle break to put on abs index. I can’t wait to get it finished and take it out to shoot.
Sounds like an awesome setup. The Bergara's get good reviews. Might be one in my future down the road. Curious why did you go with .308? If I get one it will probably be in 6.5 Creedmoor.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like an awesome setup. The Bergara's get good reviews. Might be one in my future down the road. Curious why did you go with .308? If I get one it will probably be in 6.5 Creedmoor.
mom not a 6.5 creedmoor fan. If I was going to go that route, I’d go 260 Remington.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts