Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally made it out to this place in Chesterland Ohio, I meant to like 3 weeks ago to get a belt, but finally got there today. I just wanted to say Top Gun Supply is awesome. They are one of the first places to treat me like a real customer. I am 24 years old but I look in all honestly to be 18 at the very best. I walked in and they actually had a desire to help me out like any other person walking in. I was getting used to places just ignoring me because I look too young to have a gun or anythign related to a gun. So I reccomend them to anyone and they have great prices on everythign in store, especially belts that you don't have to wait 4 weeks for. So if anyone is local or wanting to order online I fully reccomend these guys to do business with. I think some of them are on XD talk so if you have anythign you need to buy talk to them and I am sure they will be able to give you good info.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thats good that you have a shop that shows you respect.....

Everything about me screams cop man. Random people i dont know make me out as a cop...

Yet the shop near my house is full of guys who do not want to give me the time of day....Which is why i did not purchase my XD from them.

+1 on Top gun even though i have never been there man

Cadet Wilson

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
I've ordered from them a few times with no problems at all. Good people to deal with and fast shipping! 2 or 3 days my packages usually arrive.

The hand written "Thank You" on the receipt is a nice touch also, normally I just get a cold computer print out and a hole in my bank account. Not something you see much anymore with the volume of orders received over the 'net. ;)

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
They are top notch. Very highly recommended. I wonder if they would be interested in site sponsorship here at XD Talk......

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
If only they were not so expensive I would do business with them. Their shipping price is ridiculous and the products are a little steep.
I understand people are in business to make money, but when I can buy from Springfield cheaper that says alot.

Moral they may be great in person, but for those of us not in the area, as an internet business they are too expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts