Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a check from pokerstars for the $570 that was in my account when the government decided to kill online poker. Decided that I'd spend it on some stuff for my new XDMc 9mm!

Started out by buying enough ammo to last me for awhile.

-500 rounds S&B FMJ
-500 rounds Magtech FMJ
-125 rounds Remington Golden Saber JHP

Then realized that since this is my first gun ever, I didn't have any kind of range bag... and since it was my first gun ever, I didn't have too much to put in a range bag yet. Decided to buy a small bag for my xdm, mags, cleaning supplies and some ammo

-Midway tactical pistol gun case
-Enough targets to last awhile from midway

Then decided that since I'll be getting a CCW permit in the next few weeks I might as well grab an IWB holster

-Comp-Tac Minotaur MTAC Holster

-Amish gun belt

Since Springfield is having a father's day sale, figured I'd pick up a few extra mags to finish off the cash from pokerstars.

-3 extra mags

Total cost: $560... $10 left! yay!

Just need to get some night sights soon, but I'm hesitant to get them because that would mean being without my baby while they get installed! :mad:

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Congrats......contact james @ xd-hs2000.com, he will fix you up with sights and get them back.....usually within a week, he even has a same day turn around service, if I recall correctly, its only an extra 5 or 10 dollars for same day turnaround.......

Good luck

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats......contact james @ xd-hs2000.com, he will fix you up with sights and get them back.....usually within a week, he even has a same day turn around service, if I recall correctly, its only an extra 5 or 10 dollars for same day turnaround.......

Good luck
Thanks, I'll do that when I'm ready for night sights

·
Registered
224 Posts
Got a check from pokerstars for the $570 that was in my account when the government decided to kill online poker. Decided that I'd spend it on some stuff for my new XDMc 9mm!

-500 rounds S&B FMJ
-500 rounds Magtech FMJ

Then realized that since this is my first gun ever, I didn't have any kind of range bag... and since it was my first gun ever, I didn't have too much to put in a range bag yet. Decided to buy a small bag for my xdm, mags, cleaning supplies and some ammo

Then decided that since I'll be getting a CCW permit in the next few weeks I might as well grab an IWB holster

-Amish gun belt

Since Springfield is having a father's day sale, figured I'd pick up a few extra mags to finish off the cash from pokerstars.

-3 extra mags

Just need to get some night sights soon, but I'm hesitant to get them because that would mean being without my baby while they get installed! :mad:

i know your excitement! my wife bought me a xdm 40 bi-tone 3.8 for our annirversary, and its been non stop goodies every since! I bought 4 extra mags, 2 extra mag extensions, 2 boxs of winchester rangers, a new prp ultimate match trigger, prp polished striker, 2 new sheets of awesome "stay away from my guns" bumper stickers, 3 new awesome "stay away from my guns" t-shirts, and a new set of sapi plates for my flak!

the wife finally said enough is enough! lol shes got me on a 6 month waiting list for getting anything new gun or bow related! but that just gives me time to decide what holster in NEED and what night sights i NEED, and what heavier guide rod and spring i NEED! :D

hope you safey enjoy your new gun and goodies!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I ordered most of this stuff on Tuesday. I'm surprised that one of the first things to ship is my comp-tac MTAC holster! 2 days from order to shipped!

Beats the hell out of waiting for weeks for a crossbreed supertuck

·
Registered
53,646 Posts

-500 rounds S&B FMJ
-500 rounds Magtech FMJ

-Amish gun belt

-3 extra mags

a good investment

1 - 6 of 6 Posts