Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

I have a persistent problem with my shoulder joints that makes long arms a literal pain to use. Consequently I’ve built a couple AR pistols and so on to keep that weight nice and close to my center. Shotguns remain an issue and so I’ve been looking at a few of these new, mostly Turkish, Bullpups.

Thing is, there is not a whole lot of info on them other than the VRBP-100 and the Panzer BP12.

Does anyone have something like a comprehensive list of the current crop of modern Bullpup shotguns? I’ve got:

KSG
KS7
Panzer BP12 (which also seem to go by at least two or three other names)
VRBP-100 (Currently Rock Island, I think, but again, other names)

I know there’s one I’m missing because I’ve seen a YouTube video about it with an old timer testing it out. He liked it because it was running on fairly light loads, something then autos obviously usually fail to do reliably.

I’m not interested in the more wacky things like DP-12 and so on, but I guess if we’re collecting Bullpup shotguns we might as well.

Can anyone add to this list? Anyone have horror stories / recommendations about the above?

Thanks!

navajas

·
Registered
709 Posts
Standard MFG. DP-12 (I've never even touched one. Might be cool)
UTAS UTS-15 (super cool, but heavy and magazine tubes have holes... which means ingress for dirt)
Tristar Compact Tactical (Is a Saiga 12 in a bullpup kit. I don't recommend it because it can't be field stripped, everything is held in place with screws)
MKA 1923 (feels weird and has an enormous length of pull. If you are a big guy, you might dig it. Uses proprietary 5 or 7 shot magazines)
Pancor Jackhammer (only was a prototype and not useful for you, but was cool as heck)

I think that's all I got.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, the UTS-15, I forgot about that one.

Just checked out the Tri-Star. Uhm, no.

Will check out the rest. Oh and yeah, every gun nerd knows about the Jackhammer! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts