Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I need some help here.....
I am new to the forum and have been reading a lot of the posts the last couple days.

The other day, I saw a link to purchase I believe it was three XD Magazines, a case and some other items. I can't find it now. I thought it might be on the SA site but can't find it there either.

It looked like a real good deal and I thought I'd take advantage of it. Could somone please provide a link to it again.. Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
I got one at my LGS but it was the last one in .40. They did have one in 9mm though.

Top Gun Indoor Range....Imperial, MO

You get three mags, another belt holster, and a plastic hard case. I paid $50!

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
From what I have seen and read...............the kits are scarcer than hen's teeth right now. At least with the high capacity magazines. You could try to search on google and it MAY turn up something.

Good luck with your search!

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
yea i havent seen them for a while. i got two a long time ago for my 40 at $35 each but i havent seen some for at least 6 months

·
Registered
368 Posts
Man. $65 for one of those packs is high.

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
I got one at my LGS but it was the last one in .40. They did have one in 9mm though.

Top Gun Indoor Range....Imperial, MO

You get three mags, another belt holster, and a plastic hard case. I paid $50!
That is one of my local shops. FYI - I am fairly certain all they have left is the CA package, so the mags are limited to 10 rounds.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts