Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right!
Like us on Facebook and get the chance to receive free products every month!
We like to give free samples at least once a month, like us on Facebook and follow us to know when:
Glow-On Super Phosphorescent Facebook

To purchase Glow-On Super Phosphorescent:

eBay:

gun sights paint, glow in the dark paint items in Glow-On Store store on eBay!

Amazon.com

Glow-on @ Amazon.com:

If the Amazon link don't redirect correctly, just go to amazon and search for:
glow-on super phosphorescent

Our web store:

Purchase - Glow-On

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
Liked. Done deal. :)

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+From Facebook]I have been curious for a while about how well this paint works and how long the glow lasts so I finally purchased some to play with. I used an 1/8" drill bit to create a recess in each button to fill with the paint. The paint charges very quickly with my flashlight and continues to glow strong enough to see all night. It does get very faint compared to the initial glow, but can still be seen easily in the dark. It works as advertised and can be used to enhance your abilities in the dark. Here's a photo of my project. Thanks again,
Glenn

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From Facebook:
Your products are amazing. Just got your large bottle of Original glow paint and a large adhesive glow sheet. Put some on my wife's Ruger SR9C tonight and it looks great. Much more brighter than the tritium sights on my 1911. Thanks again for the fast shipping too. I plan on putting some on my SKS sights that I replaced with a better rear sight and a thinner KNS front sight post. Will be great for hog hunting at night here in Texas. I am a Gunsmith here in Texas and am going to show this stuff to all my friends and customers here. So much easier than working with other sight paints that don't even hold a candle to your products. Tried ******* sight paint and their stuff is junk.

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Making some fan-made hearthstone jewelry pieces from World of Warcraft using my Glow-On blue paint! So impressed with how little you need to use to achieve a great glow. Will post a glow photo once it dries. Thanks for making such an awesome and versatile product!

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When Glow-on is applied , there is no need to paint a white background.
Similar products need a white background because they are basically a gel.

Another really great example sent to us by a n avid Glow-On user:

·
Premium Member
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I like to put some on my flash light, at times it helps to find it quicker in the dark.
I have a couple of flashlights handy, i'll apply the Glow-On inside the lens and i'll come back with some photos on a new post.

The reason to apply a few dabs of Glow-On inside the lens is basically that the lens augment or amplify the image, thus enhancing the glow.
furthermore, every time we turn the lamp on we activate the glow so, that's how easy this is going to be.

The goal here is that we can find the lamp easily in the dark.

Wait! I have some photos already!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts