Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok normal 7' rail set up here i shoot with the magpul afg all the way at the front, with my thumb on top of the left side rail. I want to put my surefire light on the right side, and my laser on the left, so I want it to be alongside my front site post/beyond the 7" rail. With the pressure switches for both sitting on top of the top rail or perhaps onbetween the left and top rail. So best way to do this? oh btw I don't have the barrel in front of the front site post, there will be a suppressor there instead. Rail on laser is only about 1 and a quarter inches long and at the rear of the laser so i need railing about 1.5" past my 7" rail. If you ahve something better in mind the laser rail attachment comes off and it has screw slots.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
7 foot rail? Damn...how long is the barrel? You should be able to snipe somebody @ 6000yds with that setup!

Just kidding

Do you have pics of your current setup? Or do you want to buy a new rail?

The button switch rail attachment from surefire works really good

·
Registered
272 Posts
You have no room on the barrel at all? I was thinking mounting a barrel mounted tri-rail that wraps around the front sight would put the lights in a good position.

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have no room on the barrel at all? I was thinking mounting a barrel mounted tri-rail that wraps around the front sight would put the lights in a good position.
nope 10.5" barrel and with my afg all the way out on the 7" rail I'm thinking maybe i made a misstake and should have gotten a 12.5" barrel and a 9" rail to push my hand out a little more (translation no way am i bringing my hand back)

heres a thought a gas block with a rail on the left side? do those exist? that could be done.

this is for the laser need a slightly more stable system for this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts