Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Has anyone handled one of the new Puma Scout Model 92? I haven't, but it looks good.

Here is the description:
"The Puma Scout is an all-new package gun that builds from the traditional M-92 platform by adding a long eye relief, 2.5x32 NikkoStirling riflescope, complete with rings and bases – and – a special cheek piece for the comb of the stock to enable quick target acquisition through the scope. The Puma Scout is available in an all-new .17 HMR caliber, as well as the long-standing .38 Spl./.357 Mag., .44 Mag., .45 Colt and .454 Casull calibers from the Puma lineup. All calibers will be available in blued finish, only, and in 20” barrel length (see specifications, below). The .454 model will be fitted with a shotgun-style recoil pad, while all other calibers will wear the traditional crescent steel butt plates."

Here is the picture:

I was thinking of getting it in .44 Mag. What do you think?

Chapie+

I like it. I was lusting after one of the .38/.357 models for a while, but my attention got shifted to more ban-likely guns.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.