Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was reading the "My Heart Sank" thread about a scratch on a gun, one of the replies got me to thinking. We're always putting pictures of our guns on here. Why no love for our holsters. I believe there is a thread for 1911's in their holsters, but that's the only one I'm aware of.

So ... let's see 'em. Post up pics of your EDC holsters. I want to see the worn, shiny, beat-up holsters that do every day service. No fancy leather or shelf queens.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Currently I run a Comptac CTAC with the sweat guard removed for my M&P 9L.

This affords me a shooting grip from the holster.

I do run a MTAC on occasion when I carry my M&P 9c.

I would run it with the CTAC but it just doesn't quite fit as the 9L slide profile is a bit narrower. Makes for a hard draw with the compact. I will modify it when I can find a way to stitch the cut edge and make it look and work as I want it to.

I also have a OWB I run when I want the utmost comfort or decide to open carry for the day. Zlogonje custom.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Don Hume 715 which I use when I am running out real quick and don't feel like throwing on the super tuck.

Supertuck with homemade combat cut.

My holsters don't look to worn since they are both black but they get a good amount of use.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
I don't own this holster anymore but I'll still post a pic of it. I love the looks of it, but never wore it since we can't OC here in FL.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Here in IL, we can't carry at all except in our own homes/property. Thus, I don't have a holster.

However, when a bought my PX4 a few weeks ago, It came with a rebate for a free matching holster. So once I get it, I'll take some pictures.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I also have a OWB I run when I want the utmost comfort or decide to open carry for the day. Zlogonje custom.
[/URL]
That is a nice looking holster, the two tone leather is a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
24,884 Posts

Or....

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
While I can't take a picture of it (I'm wearing it right now), here's what I got - a SmartCarry Security Model:

IMHO, the most comfortable holster I've got right now. Holds my XDM compact with extended mags wearing dress pants. When I carry my PF-9, feels like I'm not carrying at all. And that's with the gun and extra mag (+ cash) - all tucked in there.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts