and well.

Thank you Kermee, and thank you Croatia for bringing
us together.

Ed

·
Premium Member
24,885 Posts
Damn!...It's been four years all ready?
Happy Birthday HS2000/XDTalk Forum...And many, many more.

·
Premium Member
5,751 Posts
Good catch there Brother Ed.
Thanks Kermee :!:

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I'm still a total noob, but I'm addicted to the place. Great forum, thank you all for your thoughts / wisdom / humor and wisecracks.

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
Four years strong heres to another four. Hey can I let everyone know of a fundraiser I am doing. I am raffling jimbos last pistol he bought and after a refund to his brother all the rest of the money will be donated to the forum, I think its good timming to buy more bandwidth for the forum.
check out thread for more info.

http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=18538

·
Registered
778 Posts
ajamesp51 said:
Four years strong heres to another four. Hey can I let everyone know of a fundraiser I am doing. I am raffling jimbos last pistol he bought and after a refund to his brother all the rest of the money will be donated to the forum, I think its good timming to buy more bandwidth for the forum.
check out thread for more info.

http://www.hs2000talk.com/viewtopic.php?t=18538
Uhhh… apparently my post regarding bandwidth has been overlooked. I don’t think there is an issue with people wanting to support the forum… I think there is an issue with those offers being essentially ignored by the administrator. I can tell you that I’ve tried to contact him using two different email addresses and via private message on this forum on several occasions to no avail. I think what you want to do is a good gesture, but until the admin can free up some time to address such issues, we are spinning our wheels.

·
Registered
9,951 Posts
I have his e-mail and can just send the money to his paypal account. Kemmee is still a relitivly new graduate and with a still relitivly new job is vary busy. I know he works many hours and its not that he wants to ignore you but I am sure he recives a large amount of e-mail. Hey lookat it this way you can win an xd for 5 bucks. The winner of last years forum raffel got a 9mm tactical for about 10 bucks.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Happy birthday!!! And thanks to all the great guys (gals?) here that convinced me that I really, really needed another gun. :) Hopefully we'll be here for many more years...to come...in the future...

·
Premium Member
336 Posts

I rove birday parties. I like to hide in yur presents and den spring out and dance fur everone.

·
Registered
768 Posts
woo-hoo! happy birthday to us. another excuse to eat

with my crazy neighbor....

·
Registered
334 Posts
happy b day xdtalk....

mike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts