69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my XDs .45 3.3 to the range today for the first time since I got it
I have had an XDs before, but like a dumba$$, I parted with it
Never again will I part with my XDs, I love these little guns
It worked perfectly using the 5 round and 7 round mags, no problems AT all

Let the haters hate, I will never part with my XDs again

All I have done is put the Pearce mag ext on the 5 round mags and Talon grips
The only thing I want to do is get a trigger job done to it, other than that, it stays like it is :)

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
I HATE, that I love it so much, now I want a 2nd. one, just exactly like the one I already have??
What a great gun!

Reactions: btaylor6588

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
One of the best firearm purchases in my life.

Reactions: btaylor6588

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Love mine, but my son is jonesing for it. I miss my Glock .45, too. Decisions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Love my XDs .45 3.3 its my EDC unless I toss my LCP .380 in the pocket.
XDs has 1,800 round through it no problems.

Not really caring if it isn't on everyone's "approved" list. I like and trust it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
No hate here except I hate that I can't buy another XDs .45! I only have 3 XD's total so far...

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
You won't get any hate from me. While I don't have an XD-S, I've carried a Walther PPS for years, these single stack firearms sure are nice for EDC.

Take care.

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
Well, for what it's worth, I'm sitting on four. Two 9's and two 45's. Which is good seeing as how the missus has claimed one of the 9's

·
Premium Member
128,172 Posts
Good for you!

Reactions: Hep

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I originally purchased my XDs 4.0 45 to supplement my edc, the mighty G19. My edc is now my XDs and it is approaching 2500 rounds + now. Of course I'm downrange in Afghanistan at the moment so no shooting for a while. It is a shooter and has not had a single issue (other than the shooter). Easy to carry, to shoot, etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
No hate here! I never thought that I would like a "Tupperware" gun, period. Come to find out how wrong I was! I fell in love with the XDs .45, 3.3, with black finish. It does everything I want and is unbelievably easy to carry and reliable. So much so that I HAD to get an XDM 5.25 in .45. Great products!
-mark

·
Registered
130 Posts
It's good to hear some good things about the XDs. I've been thinking about getting one and doing a lot of research on them. One thing I've found is that you either love them or hate them. Kinda makes it tough on a first time XDs buyer.

I'm still on the fence about getting one and yes I have shot one. I put 50 rounds through a 45 XDs of a friend of mine and it was flawless.

Decisions, decisions.:???:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Sooo...what are we hating?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I sold my XDS .45. Did not regret it....then (and in a way still don't). Fast forward, and after purchasing a Shield (and just selling said Shield), I think I may be getting another XDS. I'll probably get it in 9mm, since I got the XDS .45 when I was too impatient to wait 3 months or so on the 9mm to come out.

With the essentials package starting to come out now (at sometimes around $100 cheaper) it sure makes the value of the XDS shine, IMO.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts