Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one have the les baer premier ll in .45 auto?

I am seriously looking at one at a good price. I do have one of the early kimber 45s, it has the klackamas Oregon address line on the slide.

don

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I hear alot about those, but have no experience with them. I have been looking into them and would like to see what comments you get.....Could be very informative.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
I've shot a few. I have a friend that I shoot with that brings one out all the time. Went with a Stinger myself. Fantastic guns but tight as hell from the factory. My little Stinger is more accurate than all but one of my Kimbers, Springers, Colts, with exception of one full custom match 5". The friend that let me shoots his Premier probably has 25k rounds through it now and it still shoots sub 3" groups at 25 yards. Really good guns.

·
Registered
29,877 Posts
I have a Custom Carry, and am very pleased with it.

Whn I researched getting a higher-end 1911, it really seemd that with Baer, you;re getting the most for your money.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have a Premier II in .45acp and really like it. I bought mine from "Crazy" John at Pro Load. He is a distributor that sells to the public. Call him on the phone and you will enjoy talking to him. My Premier II with the price, shipping and DROS in California cost less that the m.s.r.p. on the Les Baer website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts