Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the gun on Galleryofguns the other night. Looks like a cool 1911 in a .22LR platform.

Does anyone have experience with this.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I'e been wanting one myself.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I have looked at the Chiappa version of that gun and a GSG1911 22lr. The GSG fit and finish looked better and the trigger was way better on the GSG. I think the GSG is a little more money but it's the one I would get.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
I have looked at the Chiappa version of that gun and a GSG1911 22lr. The GSG fit and finish looked better and the trigger was way better on the GSG. I think the GSG is a little more money but it's the one I would get.
I've heard the same thing from other people too. I've yet to get my hands on either though, to see what they feel like.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a chiappa/puma 191122. for the price, if you are looking for a good plinker you cant go wrong.its not a tack driver and you will have to break in the stiff trigger. it wil take about 200-300 rounds. but like i said for the price its alot of fun for a plinker. you will have more options when it comes to 1911 interchangable parts in the gsg1911-22. im pretty sure the chiappa/puma is what you see is what you get. i havent thought of changing anything on mine yet so I dont know for sure. as the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got a gsg1911 monday looked new ,guy said he had not shot it still had factory grease on slide rails ,no lead or burnt powder . Paid 200.00 for it put 500 rds down the pipe today ran fine . Now I just need to find some more mags.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts