Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lefty Mtac holster, it originally was for a sig229 railed, worked fine with mine (non railed) but didn't coceal it well. so two months ago I bought a 3" 1911 body for it, wore it a couple times. and put it in my safe. So for 55.00 you will get a gently used leather backing, one body for a sig 229, and a brand new 3" body with everything that came from mtac, allen wrench on a business card, extra screws in the sealed envelope, even the smarties. Sorry for such blurry pics.

kimber003.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
kimber004.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
kimber005.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am i asking too much for everyones standards or what??????
pm me with what you think is reasonable:)

·
Registered
203 Posts
price is actually pretty good, but the 1911 and SIG might be the limiting factor. i bought mine used for about the same price with just one body, but it was for an XD
try posting over at sigforum and it'll move pretty quick

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
price is actually pretty good, but the 1911 and SIG might be the limiting factor. i bought mine used for about the same price with just one body, but it was for an XD
try posting over at sigforum and it'll move pretty quick
the sig forum is a joke, you can't register with a hotmail, yahoomail, gmail
apparently you need like msn you know one of the "payed" e-mail accounts. I have the holster on a 1911 forum, but still nothing.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the leather portion has been sold, but i have both bodies, one is for a sig229 with rails, the other body is for a 3" 1911. selling each for 25. shipped tyd

·
Registered
170 Posts
the sig forum is a joke, you can't register with a hotmail, yahoomail, gmail
apparently you need like msn you know one of the "payed" e-mail accounts. I have the holster on a 1911 forum, but still nothing.

register for it using your cell phone email and then later change it.

·
Registered
890 Posts
So the leather portion has been sold, but i have both bodies, one is for a sig229 with rails, the other body is for a 3" 1911. selling each for 25. shipped tyd
You wouldn't happen to know if that 3" 1911 body would fit a right hand MTAC would you? I'm thinking it won't buy figured I'd ask.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts