Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am left handed and it is very difficult to find a variety of holsters for the XDM 40 compact (or any XDm) but I noticed that there are many, many make and model holster selections for the Glock 23 (.40 cal compact). I checked the specs for both pistols and found that they are almost the same with very little difference. The only thing that might make the big difference between the two is the design and specs of the trigger guard. I can't find this information. Does anyone know if a holster for a Glock 23 will fit a XDm40 compact. Maybe there are other leftys out there that have had the same problem. Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Crossbreed's Supertuck is available for lefties. I can attest to the fact that it hides a .40 XDm subcompact (and a full size for that matter) very well. My wife is a lefty. She has a qwikclip for her Walther that fits pretty well. Springfield also offers a left handed holster version of the holster that came with the gun. I've been told that they will exchange it for free.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts