Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep I am a lefty. I really like the holster that came with my XD but it is for righties.

Anybody know were I can get a Springfield XD left hand holster. I have looked on the Springfield web site and it appears that they don't cater to great minority.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
call springfield and they will send you a free lefty paddle holster. i think its much better than the belt holster they give with it anyways.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
The only note I'd have on that is watch the material it's made of, mine was a tougher plastic then the belt holster and I think I slipped it in the holster wrong and actually scuffed the beadblasting off my stainless slide. Haven't had any problems with the scuff, minus it being shiny against a matte slide. And I filed down the edges and it works awesome now!

Gotta love Springfield for giving some free stuff huh?! Power to the lefties! lol

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
I'm a lefty. How about trying out this excellent Forum's sponsers first? Then call Springfield Armory at 800-680-6866? (IL)

Vicky helped me and shipped out a FREE left hand inside-the-pants paddle holster. All I told her was I'm a South Paw. How About that.

I did ship back the right hand holster that came with my .45 5" TS. Had no need of it. Their shop MAY do my nite sites. HB of CJ :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm a lefty. How about trying out this excellent Forum's sponsers first? Then call Springfield Armory at 800-680-6866? (IL)

Vicky helped me and shipped out a FREE left hand inside-the-pants paddle holster. All I told her was I'm a South Paw. How About that.

I did ship back the right hand holster that came with my .45 5" TS. Had no need of it. Their shop MAY do my nite sites. HB of CJ :) :) :)
I understand about the board sponsors. But I want a Springfield left had holster. Do the site sponsors have those?

·
Registered
277 Posts

Thank you HB i just called SA and they will mail me a free Paddle Holster and she told me not to worry about sending the other one back. You got to love this people at SA Customer Service. I almost order the paddle holster last week from SA Store good I didnt do it.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just called an they are sneding me a free holster also. Great folks to deal with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts