Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Springfield enthusiasts!

Well just as the title states, I left CA and I rewarded myself with a couple new firearms. Both are my first pistols...a Sig Sauer P320 Carry with a Streamlight TRL-7 and the other a Springfield Armory Saint Edge Pistol with a Sig Sauer Romeo5XDR Predator. Picked up the P320 a couple weeks ago and already put about 700 rounds through it and I absolutely adore it. Just picked up the Saint Edge today, well purchased it this past Friday, but it came in today! Going to take it to the range tomorrow and zero in the Romeo5, I cannot wait!

Also new to the state of Iowa, where is a good range? I've just been doing some indoor paper plinking in Davenport and would love to get outdoors. Any recommendations would be helpful!

Thank you,
Derek

Attachments

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Welcome to the Midwest!

Get ready for winter, because it's coming fast.

Truth sounds like hate to those that hate the truth.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've always looked upon those who make it their business to ban guns as having sinister alternative motives. Obviously they need guns out of their way for more reasons than just one. Perhaps it's the same reasons a murderer, rapist, child molester, kidnapper, pervert and a tyrant needs for easy pickings..
Welcome aboard the freedom train. Don't forget to vote accordingly.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice work, man. Those Edge pistols are tight.

Welcome from the Bluegrass.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts