Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a XDS Mod 2 9mm with the CT red dot. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good leather OWB holster that works with the optics?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Not sure about how that optic mounts on the XDS but Bianchi makes a great OWB holster that I use. It is very lightweight and has good cutaways that may accommodate your optic. Check out these picts.
Glove Font Fashion accessory Personal protective equipment Electric blue
Handgun holster Bicycle part Font Gun accessory Revolver

·
Registered
10 Posts
Because of the CT red dot you might have to go the custom made route, which is sort of expensive. I have had very good results with Urban Carry Leather Lock holsters for other guns. You might want to send them an email, chat with them or call them to see if their OWB holster will fit your XDs Mod 2 OSP with CT-1200 Red Dot.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Because of the CT red dot you might have to go the custom made route, which is sort of expensive. I have had very good results with Urban Carry Leather Lock holsters for other guns. You might want to send them an email, chat with them or call them to see if their OWB holster will fit your XDs Mod 2 OSP with CT-1200 Red Dot.
It looks like it can accomodate the red dot optics. You need 2-1/4" from where the holster ends or "cuts" to the back of the XDs Mod 2 OSP slide, as to clear the red dot hardware. My Hilliker Kydex IWB has a total of 2-3/4" from the cut to the back of the slide. (1/2" between front of red dot hardware to holster cut).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Confirm with DeSantis, but according to their website the Mini Scabbard is designed to be used with Red Dot optics. It is available for the XDs Mod 2 OSP 3.3".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts