Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone use a Hogue Handall grip for a Ruger LCP? I tried using it, but it interferes with the draw from my back pocket holster. I was cleaning up my man room & found it. I would rather send it to someone who can put it to good use.

Someone just say "I'll take it!", then PM me your info & I'll mail it to you...free of charge. Just pay it forward if the opportunity arises ;)

·
Banned
20,993 Posts
Could anyone use a Hogue Handall grip for a Ruger LCP? I tried using it, but it interferes with the draw from my back pocket holster. I was cleaning up my man room & found it. I would rather send it to someone who can put it to good use.

Someone just say "I'll take it!", then PM me your info & I'll mail it to you...free of charge. Just pay it forward if the opportunity arises ;)

Man.....just bought one about 2 weeks ago.......lol

·
Premium Member
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ja it will be coming your way this week.

SRC, sorry about that man! It does help take some of the bite out of the LCP. it's a jumpy little thing, ain't it?? I carry in a pocket holster & the grip impedes a quick draw for me.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
This reminds me when SRC did something for me! I still need to pay it forward to a forum member. When I get my EMP I have something to give away!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts