Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a mold for the Ruger LCP with the Crimson Trace laser.If you are interested in a leather holster for this set up please let us know.
I have a few questions to see if there is a demand for a IWB or OWB holster.
In the waist band holsters would be just like our traditional style,with an adjustable cant.
Outside the waist band would feature a metal clip,that is sewn in to allow a slight forward cant. I have made a holster like this with a thumb break and quite frankly we feel that it is just to much holster for the gun.I can make an OWB with a strap for an extra level of security,or without a strap.Looking for input,and ideas. I would need a week to get the holster's to you and would ask $50.00 per holster plus $5.00 for shipping.
Thank you Larry

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would be interested in the IWB. But first I'll need to get the Crimson Trace..

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
i know me and you have been talking through pm's and im pretty sure that even an owd holster for that gun would disappear with any clothing that you would wear i would say make both im sure they will both sell equally
honestly an owb holster for that gun may work better for people in terms of draw speed since its such a small gun to begin with with not much room to grab and draw
just my thoughts though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts