Springfield XD Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Made some changes. What else is new?
I ditched the ACR stock/brace bullshlt. It was too big/heavy/awkward for such a small package like the APC9.
I managed to find another PMM Ultra light skeletonized stock on the 2nd hand market. They are impossible to find right now. I also picked up a stock from JMAC. Both stocks should be a much better fit. Once I get my stamp I’ll mount them and see which one I like better.
I also changed the switch for the X400. I got rid of the rail mounted SF switch and picked up a Unity Tactical Hot Button. I really like it. Much smaller, and attached to the left side for a more comfortable and natural hand position for activation.
Picked up a set of magpul flip up sights. Much nicer than factory sights.
Still waiting for my Holosun 509t. Once that’s in (should be shipping next week) I’m just waiting for my stamp. I submitted my Form 1 yesterday. Hopefully it gets approved and quickly.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Been a great week. Submitted my form 1 for the APC9 on 7/21 and received it approved on 8/5. Talk about a quick turnaround.
I don’t even need to engrave it. I submitted a single item trust and used the serial number as the trust name.
Slapped a PMM stock on it.
This little build is almost done. Just waiting for the smaller Holosun to arrive

This thing makes me wake up in the middle of the night with a boner

Kidding. Not kidding

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
When you say you do not need to engrave, how does that work?
Mine required the trust name and location, since you used the serial number that covers the name, do you have to add the trust location (city, state) or am I missing something?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts