Springfield XD Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So, this happened..

Should allow me to run the ACR and decide wether I want to spend the 200 on a stamp. At least I’ll be able to carry it concealed if I don’t go the stamp route. Something for me to consider.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Hows it shooting? Still good? Trying to decide between this or skorpion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet. But I don’t think the scorpion is in the same league. Like comparing XD to HK.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well im kind of lucky, my wife is afraid of guns but still let's me get one. So last year I picked up a Sig P220 got it at the base exchange no sales tax there,to replace the one I sold years ago because we were starting a family and since then I've got another P220 and a Springfield XDE and a 1911 Range Officer Champion and since they are all black and she doesn't know the difference between a Sig and Springfield im go to go. I keep them locked up in a liberty safe and only have one that you can see the other three are hidden behind stuff. Oh back in December I got a M1A and she finally saw it about two weeks later and asked me when and how long I had this one so I told her that I had it for quite awhile

Reactions: Gigantore

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
An update of sorts. I dumped the ACRO. Wasn’t happy with what I was hearing about battery life. I ended up flipping it for more than I paid for it. I’m now trying to figure out which of the new Holosun optics I'm going to choose. Either the 512 series with the titanium housing and gold circle+dot, or the 509t which is more comparable to an RMR. Also titanium housing.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Ended up with picking up both of the above optics from Holosun. The bigger 512 model will go on the MCX. But it will go on the APC while I wait for the smaller 509t to come in from backorder.
Also managed to pick up a surefire X400 green for the APC. What a great light. 1000 lumen and the laser is awesome. Just need to figure out if I want to line the laser up in parallel or converging at say, 20yds?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Haven’t had a chance to shoot it yet. But I don’t think the scorpion is in the same league. Like comparing XD to HK.
Totally thought it was a stribog, was to busy drooling over the pics to read. Haha it’s a bit outta my price range for what’d i’d do with it. Still trying to decide though!

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Totally thought it was a stribog, was to busy drooling over the pics to read. Haha it’s a bit outta my price range for what’d i’d do with it. Still trying to decide though!

Stribog and scorpion were both on the list.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts