Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
This is a better deal...

Many people have been asking for a complete carbine kit using either CMMG or Stag parts. Neither of these companies produce a complete kit themselves, even though you can purchase the items individually.

CMMG does manufacture parts for some third parties to sell as kits but these are not CMMG Logo items and are not the same items you would get if you ordered directly from CMMG. http://www.fireforeffect.biz/shop/in...?cat=3&shop=1&

So what we have done is to put together some 16” carbines kits. And as a way to introduce them we are doing a special sale between now and the election.

Economy & Election Emergency Kits (EEEK)

• There are four different kits.
  • For each kit purchased you can also get a stripped receiver at a special lower then our normal prices.
  • The prices include shipping. If you wish to add other items from our store to your order they will also qualify for the free shipping. Yes my shopping cart will not reflect this, but shipping on entire order is free.
  • The prices are for money order purchases. Orders placed with credit card will need to pay an additional 4% service charge.
  • The details are fully explained on the web site.
  • The kits include a 16” barreled upper receiver, charging handle, bolt carrier group, lower parts kit and collapsible stock.
  • For each kit, all of the parts will be from the listed manufacturer and will be the exact same parts you can order directly from the manufacturer's web site.
  • Each upper is assembled and test by the manufacturer prior to it getting shipped to me. I just put all the stuff in a box and send it off.
  • If you purchase the receiver with the kit we will be including a free magazine and a sling.
A rear carry handle or BUIS can be added to the order. The Stag H2 kit has had the BUIS removed from the upper to get the price lower.

All of these kits feature Off List Lowers and we are a CA-DOJ registered FFL and can ship the receiver to CA. If you wish to add a MagLock this is also possible for $25.

CMMG 16” M4 or Mid Length kits are going to be 610$ (combined parts from CMMG would be $710)
M4

ML

Stag 2H kits are going to be $510 (with the MI BUIS this kit is $590, total from Stag would be $680)

Double Star 16” Carbine kits are going to be $450 (normally $479 from DS)

For details please go here.
http://www.evilblackrifleshop.com/st...index&cPath=65

I am having issues getting the free shipping working in the online cart, but fear not, you will NOT be charged shipping on these.

Pete

Stag Parts

A Stag kit ready to ship

Lots of CMMG stuff

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts
This could be a repost but it is the last day of a group buy on ar15.com for complete Stag kits (minus the lower receiver) for a great price shipped. I just ordered 2 seeing as how things could change after tomorrow. If you're on the fence this is a very good deal.

AR15.COM :: Forums :: GROUP BUY STAG/CMT M-4 RIFLE KIT LESS STRIPPED LOWER $599 shipped OFFERED TO ELECTION DAY
These are for a kit minus the lower receiver. The lower receiver is what is considered the firearm since it has the serial number on it, so what good is a complete stag kit going to do someone in your logic that the election could change things tomorrow. The only thing tomorrow could possibly change is the price, b/c more people could be buying before an AWB can be enacted.

·
Registered
22 Posts
These are for a kit minus the lower receiver. The lower receiver is what is considered the firearm since it has the serial number on it, so what good is a complete stag kit going to do someone in your logic that the election could change things tomorrow. The only thing tomorrow could possibly change is the price, b/c more people could be buying before an AWB can be enacted.
ya never know what new assault weapon bans could include...

Ive heard rumors that it might even include extreme taxes on "assault weapon" ammo. I would say stock up on everything gun related, I know I am.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts

Ive heard rumors that it might even include extreme taxes on "assault weapon" ammo. I would say stock up on everything gun related, I know I am.
Fire Arms are only for those that can afford it anyhow i reload so im not sure how much tax they can put on that stuff since powder can be used for various different hunting rounds and the bullet its self is can also be loaded for non AW guns,

pretty much so i see people running around like chickens with their heads cut off buying up everything that they can get their hands on, site after site i have visited pretty much so everyone is out of uppers and back ordering them which is currently driving up prices due to supply and demand,

I can't remember the last time i seen so many places out of stock of everything.

·
Premium Member
8,922 Posts

True, but it's kind of hard to track those parts.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please read my post as it states "minus the lower receiver". Prices are not going to go down if Douche wins tomorrow and people are buying up black rifles like there is not tomorrow. Feel free to wait and pay inflated prices. If you are good to go than good for you.

As for the second post stating it is a better deal. The Stag kit offered in that has had the rear BUIS removed to bring the price down to $510. It is actually $9 cheaper with the rear BUIS included.

·
Registered
126 Posts
As for the second post stating it is a better deal. The Stag kit offered in that has had the rear BUIS removed to bring the price down to $510. It is actually $9 cheaper with the rear BUIS included.

My post has three deals, the CMMG is a helluva deal. Stag is good too, and you can get a discounted lower with any of those deals though.

EDIT: I'm not affiliated with that guy/website other than I've spent over $1800 with them. He is a vendor on another forum I am on, I thought you guys may like his deal though.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's true, the deal with the discount lower is sweet as pie. Either way it's good to see these kinds of deals in several places so people can stock up!

Did you post this deal elsewhere on the forum? I never saw it and I read here a lot. I would have ordered that stag deal form you in a heartbeat. Got any Stag lowers in stock?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Let me get this right ... CMMG upper + receiver assembled for $725? That's like $400 cheaper than the CMMG site. And free shipping?

CMMG 16 M4 - $610.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

If that's what's in your shopping cart, I guess so. I'm not trying to be a rep for EBRShop, and don't take what I say as them speaking. I copied my first post from the other forum, and that is from the owner, verbatim. IIRC that deal ends tonight though.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I'd just like to say while I appretiate you offering kits like this, I feel the fact that multiple retail outlets and online dealers have said that if Obama wins Tuesday they will raise prices wednesday. You are praying on peoples fear in an attempt to pad your profits.
Congress is already over run with Dems and has been for 2 years. W has even said if they pushed through another ban he would sign it. There is not enough traction to get a ban of any type pushed through right now and Obama can't make laws or initiate Bills. Amazingly enough there are a lot of Dems that are gun owners and even though they may agree with Obama on other issues, they don't fall in line with his agenda regarding guns. Also, Republicans have supported and introduced gun legistlation.
I'm set with all the EBRs I need and it won't make 1 difference to me if dealers raise prices exhorbitantly, but I won't be purchasing any new firearms from them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'd just like to say while I appretiate you offering kits like this, I feel the fact that multiple retail outlets and online dealers have said that if Obama wins Tuesday they will raise prices wednesday. You are praying on peoples fear in an attempt to pad your profits.
Congress is already over run with Dems and has been for 2 years. W has even said if they pushed through another ban he would sign it. There is not enough traction to get a ban of any type pushed through right now and Obama can't make laws or initiate Bills. Amazingly enough there are a lot of Dems that are gun owners and even though they may agree with Obama on other issues, they don't fall in line with his agenda regarding guns. Also, Republicans have supported and introduced gun legistlation.
I'm set with all the EBRs I need and it won't make 1 difference to me if dealers raise prices exhorbitantly, but I won't be purchasing any new firearms from them.

Again, this is NOT me offering the kits, I'm not paid for or affiliated with EBRShop other than being a satisfied customer. The big issue with prices is that manufacturers are raising costs, so dealers have had to also. It's supply/demand that sets the cost, demand is up, supply has run low, thus the prices have gone up a bit. Simple economics.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Focker,

Thanks for posting the deal. First, I want an AR just for fun/target shooting, so I went with the Stag deal for economy/reliability/quality ratio.

I got in on the Stag deal on that site for $510 base price + carry handle, lower receiver, and FREE assembly of the LPK. Since I added a lower, the site also includes a free PMAG and sling, which is great.

Total bill = $665 shipped for complete Stag Arms Model 2 (but with carry handle), assembled, pmag, sling.

I think that's a great deal.

Thank you,
Ross

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I can't remember the last time i seen so many places out of stock of everything.
I can... but I'm old enough to remember the passage of Brady

·
Premium Member
28,481 Posts
It should be noted that Pete's deal on the Stag kits come with a rear sight. The CMMG kits or DoubleStar kits don't come with a rear sight, so unless you have an extra buis or optic and mount you can look at spending at least another $50

1 - 20 of 21 Posts