Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you want at the end of your post apocalyptic adventure if you know for sure you are going to die ( say from starvation)? Cigarettes? Booze? One last Quicky? Catch is that you can only pick one. No food of course because then you wouldn't be starving to death. And go!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
bullet to bite on

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And a two or three hour BJ... Can I write that? :shock: :oops:
No minute man, but 3 hours of anything sexual sounds like she is doing something excruatingly wrong. Perhaps she has decided not to go down with ship, and resorted to cannibalism. Well played on her part.

Makes my decision easier, I'd rather have a copy of the royal wedding for my last amenity than risk being eatin alive.

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
I'll say a very large, devoted dog. He'll protect me from scavengers as I lay dying of malnutrition, offer me comfort and companionship in my last hours, and when I'm gone, take care of my earthly remains before the buzzards or radioactive mutant cannibals do.

Hey, you want grim--you got it.

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
And a two or three hour BJ... Can I write that? :shock: :oops:

Hahahaha! :lol:

Yea, definitely all three in this order. Booze,sex and then a smoke.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Threesome with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, just watched Black Swan :) and if unavailable Some Basil Haydens.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
If I'm gonna die from starvation -- how about more food? Just as likely as finding a chick willing to give a stinky dying scare crow a BJ.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
If I have one round left I'm not dying of starvation.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Jack Daniels Honey. No need to worry about diabetes at this time.

·
Premium Member
30,891 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts