Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
No doubt. I've got one on mine at the moment after having nothing but headaches with their guide rod laser after repeated attempts for them to fix it (they finally exchanged for the green rail mounted).

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Yes, I have the red one. It fits but not too happy with the product either. For some reason the laser shuts off at random intervals. Tried to sight in at range and shut off after first shot and I could not get it to come back on. Very disappointed in this $170 laser

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yes, I have the red one. It fits but not too happy with the product either. For some reason the laser shuts off at random intervals. Tried to sight in at range and shut off after first shot and I could not get it to come back on. Very disappointed in this $170 laser
If you're talking about the guide-rod laser (not the external one attached to the rail), then this is the exact same problem I was having with my guiderod-affixed laser. It would turn on/off at random times during firing, and one time after failure, I took the slide off and the battery cap fell to the floor. This was after they had replaced the original "defective" battery cap.

After an attempt for them to fix it, and it failing again...for the 3rd time at the range w/100% failure....they agreed to replace it with their external model. We'll see how that one holds up.

FWIW, I've had absolutely no issues whatsoever with my Crimson Trace laser grips I have on a couple of other guns.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Mine is the uni-max laser rail (external of my XD). I really need to call lasermax and get it fixed because it is defective.

·
Registered
53,646 Posts
I have an XD9 witht he internal Lasermax and it works just fine. At the range it shoots bulls eyes at 45 feet just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts