Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got e-mail from LaserMax the other day - the internal laser for the XD subcompacts is due out within 4-8 weeks - MSRP $399. :eek: Can't wait. With that, the XML and some Truglo TFOs, I'll have all bases covered!!! 8)

·
Registered
116 Posts
For that amount of money I will just buy another XD for my other hand to make sure I hit whatever I am pointing at

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figure that my local guy will come down off the MSRP. Especially since the MSRP of the new X2 is going to be $299. But I do like the idea of simply loading my other hadn with another XDSC. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
That price is scarry.
$399

·
Registered
885 Posts
I like the idea of having an internal, guide-rod laser, but 400 bucks?!
I don't like it that much.
Come on...that's rediculous. For most, that is near the price they paid of their XD's.

Out of curiosity, what is the max price that you would pay for one of these.
I'd say $200. I may go $250 if it got rave reviews.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I bought a 650nm laser sight w/ mount for less than $100 for my Ruger 10/22. It came with a 5yr warranty. When you compare the material and engineering of a gun vs laser I find it hard to justify spending much on a little red dot. It would appear someone is making a tidy profit. Heck you can get a basic laser at the dollar store nowadays.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
XD_Dan said:
Out of curiosity, what is the max price that you would pay for one of these. I'd say $200. I may go $250 if it got rave reviews.
$200-$250 sounds about right. Wonder what James or Old School would sell for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts