Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone has tried the laserlyte rear laser sight. i have an xdm .40 and am wanting new sights. just ordered the streamlight tlr-1s light for it. ive only seen the trijicons in person and idk how old they were but they werent very impressive. i dont really have anywhere to go look at these sights in person so i have to go by your opinions. i want about equal day and night visibilty..more day if needs be. adjustable would be a huge plus but its on enough from the factory so i doubt ill need that. thanks for the info ahead to time.

·
Premium Member
127,279 Posts
I haven't tried it so I can't offer an informed opinion. However, I have TruGlo TFOs on three XDs and couldn't be more pleased with their performance.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I remember seeing a segment on tv where Rob Pincus had the laserlytes on his gun. A couple months ago,at a class I was in,
I asked him how they held up. They do not function now. Basically he is down to the white out line part of them. granted,one handed malfunction clearing doesnt work well with sights that aren't tough. ymmv btw I have meps on mine and they are my go too brand.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts