Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I dont know if this has been brought up before. But I want to get a laser flashlight combo on my xd 45 tac. My pistol has the thumb safety so a crimson trace laser grip is out of the question. so my only other option is a rail mount. I have seen the surefire lights and laser and they are crazy high. I also seen the nc star ones with the laser and 30 lumens light. but today I found aim sports with a laser and 150 lumens light. Both are about the same price. But I was wondering if any of you guys have used these and can give some ideas. I am on a tight budget and cant spend 200+ dollars on one. I want the best I can get for my money since this is a home defence weapon. And I also like that the light can be removed and use just the laser when it is in my car just as the nc star and aim sports does. Thanks for any help guys

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what did you give for it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey man, as far as the laser goes I dont know. But I did order the Aim Sports 150 lumen tac rail light. It holds up to its 150 lumens. I think its an awesome light, I bought it for 35 bucks including shipping on amazon. Totally worth it since its used for a night side light. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts