Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some LaRue rail covers (Clips) the other day and this isn't a review of them as I don't have them installed yet. But simply a review of the company overall.

I was VERY satisfied with my experience, I placed my order on Tuesday afternoon and it shipped the same day and arrived today. I got my rail clips, which I ordered, two pretty cool bumper stickers, some dry rub for meat, and their armadillo bottle opener. All but the rail clips were FREE!

I'll post a follow up review on the clips when I get them installed.

Just thought I'd share a positive review when all we generally see are negatives.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Those rail covers look nice especially the wire holders built into them...Pics would be nice when they come in...:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^ They are in, however, the rifle is not lol....I'll post FULL picts once that is ready to go!

·
Registered
344 Posts
I ordered an ACOG with their quick-detach mount and had some skepticism as to whether the scope would stayed zeroed after taking the scope off.

Two words: It works!

Very positive experience with Larue.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Yep, I've dealt with them several times and have had similarly good experiences.

Their mounts are top-drawer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
LaRue as a company is one of the best, I was lucky enough to get time off last year to go to their range day, ended up coming back with a ton of free swag and gear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts