Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are couple of them. I hear they're working on an even better follower. They seem pretty good so far. I like them.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
Are they in stock anywhere?

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
does it have an anti-tilt follower now or is that what they are working on. i just worry about the clear plastic. in my experience clear plastic seems to be more fragile but i have been hearing good things about them.

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does it have an anti-tilt follower now or is that what they are working on. i just worry about the clear plastic. in my experience clear plastic seems to be more fragile but i have been hearing good things about them.
They have the standard green USGI followers. The Magpuls wont fit.

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
I have seen pictures of them, never held one in real life. The only thing that concerns me about them is where the extra black colored piece seems to be molded into the top rear of the body to hold the rounds in. Looks like it has four "weld" spots to hold that onto the base. I would be concerned that this area is where stress would come in and this is where they would start to get fracture lines and eventually start to crack/split.

But then..........what do I know? :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have seen pictures of them, never held one in real life. The only thing that concerns me about them is where the extra black colored piece seems to be molded into the top rear of the body to hold the rounds in. Looks like it has four "weld" spots to hold that onto the base. I would be concerned that this area is where stress would come in and this is where they would start to get fracture lines and eventually start to crack/split.

But then..........what do I know? :lol:
AR15.COM :: Forums :: I tried to break my Lancer L5 today. *Now with 100% more Range Report*

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
I was worried too about these mags too, until I saw all the tests that people did on youtube and ar15.

I honestly think these are built well, and can hold up to what a majority of us can throw at it.

I'm no operator, or claim to be high speed, but I think these can hold up to their use as well.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I think a lot of places have Lancers still. I'm still hoping that MagPuls make it back into stock before they're regulated out of existence. I have like 10 AR mags, so I'm not hoarding but I'm good to go for my one AR (though I do have a receiver laying around...)

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
I bought a few from AIM last week before the holiday. $18 and free shipping. Haven't arrived yet, but will probably be here tomorrow.

1. Bought them out of desperation since PMags were sold out everywhere (althought I own 22 PMags, I still feel the need for more:roll:)

2. Went ahead and got them since I've never heard a single bad thing about them. Althought they are more expensive than Magpul, and nothing can top a PMag, I crossed my fingers and bought a few.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts