Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a holster for my XD9 Service on Monday and it arrived today, and I couldn't be happier with it. The fit is absolutely perfect, the workmanship is excellent, and they also tossed in an extra clip (I ordered it with the belt loop). I've never owned a holster that fit the gun this well from the get-go. They've definitely got the Jimmy seal of approval :mrgreen:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Congrats! You will enjoy for a long time.
Had mine for a while now. Still carry everyday in it!
Larry & Isabel are great to deal with.
Its hard to beat the customer service they provide.

·
Registered
133 Posts
+1 and they gave me the extra clip/paddle as well so I have the clip and belt loop paddle. Great people to work with and beautiful leather.

Here's a pic with the belt loop retainer.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
+1 and they gave me the extra clip/paddle as well so I have the clip and belt loop paddle. Great people to work with and beautiful leather.

Here's a pic with the belt loop retainer.

Seeing that one makes me want to get one for my sc. I sure wish they made a tuckable version. Larry, you listening?:D

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've had one of their holsters for sometime and love it.
I'm anxious to see the magazine holders as well.
Larry and Isabel are top notch people to work with.
I think I'm going to have to pick up one of their belts too!!!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I definitely think I need one for my subcompact, and I'll get it with black hardware, that way I'll have both colors (not to mention a sweet holster for my sc:) )

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm a little too round to be able to tuck like that, but I think I need one for my sc anyway :)

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Here is mine with SC9 With shirt tucked!

Wow...I cannot even tell you have a gun, BUT I can tell that you have something that my eye is not used to seeing and it draws my attention quite quickly...so I would be very suspicious of you. I don't understand the round thing that you cannot even "think" it is something else as there is nothing I know of that is like that. Immediate suspiscion getter...

·
Registered
23 Posts
i havent recieved mine yet, but i CAN vouch for their customer service.

it has been a pleasure dealing with them, and i MOST DEFINITELY recommend them to everyone I know.

c

·
Registered
659 Posts
Wow...I cannot even tell you have a gun, BUT I can tell that you have something that my eye is not used to seeing and it draws my attention quite quickly...so I would be very suspicious of you. I don't understand the round thing that you cannot even "think" it is something else as there is nothing I know of that is like that. Immediate suspiscion getter...
Now remember this is not really made to be a Tuck-able holster. I just took some shots showing that it is possible to do so. If absolutely wanted to, you could have the round part inside the paints also so the only thing that shows is the black clip. That will work, I have done that before.
I see what your saying about it drawing the eye when it is out there like that. It took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about, then it popped in my head!
Overall this is a Very nice holster.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I liked the one for my Service model so well I got one for my sc, and I love it! I picked up a tuckable from High Noon holsters that I'll wear when the need arises, but I love this little holster! More kudos for great folks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts