Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has found its way into my collection again. Found one at the gun show today and after a little bit of haggling I bought it. Then I walked over and found an OD green one. It looked pretty damn sweet so I might be doing some dura coating.

;)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I gotta start selling drugs
Shhhh!

Again????? What happened to the last one?
Someone offered my a lot of money for it.

I always thought ksg's were like unicorns and conservative democrats. I've never actually seen one.
I pre ordered my first one and that was the only one I saw except for one at a gun show with a $3500 price tag. Present day they are easy to come by in a variety of finishes from $800-$1100

·
Registered
18,433 Posts
Shhhh!

Someone offered my a lot of money for it.

I pre ordered my first one and that was the only one I saw except for one at a gun show with a $3500 price tag. Present day they are easy to come by in a variety of finished from $800-$1100
I would have done the same thing.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I held one at a gun store a month ago. It was pretty sweet, but I can't justify the money for no real purpose.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would have done the same thing.
I would do it again but I don't see that happening twice.
I held one at a gun store a month ago. It was pretty sweet, but I can't justify the money for no real purpose.
I spend my money for no real purpose very easily.:D

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
May be I can when I am a doctor. As a poor medical student I have to be a little more choosy

Sent from my Galaxy S5
When your a Dr just pm me and on what to recommend. ;-)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Those things were selling for stupid money. There was a local guy that posted an ad, "wanting to buy ksg 1800 cash in hand". I would have sold it too!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If red jackets ksg suppressor comes to fruition and gets some decent reviews I will suppress it, but until then my 30 rounds of suppressed 45 acp kriss vector should do me just fine.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
///MCoupé;4476624 said:
Glad to see new ones finally hitting under $1K again. Oh wait, you said gun show. Disregard.
$799, I did good and they split the cc fees.:D To be honest I didn't really see anything that was priced way off of normal. Many were selling at so called map pricing.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Carl must have one big safe. Nah change that to Carl must have several safes.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts