Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just installed the "Kraigster Super Grip XL" on my XD40 the other night and made it to the range today with it. It worked great, didn't add much diameter to the grip and I used the part of the bike tyre that had the horrizontal raised ridges on it for extra tactile-ness. The gun just feels better when I grab onto it now. Like it sticks to my hand better.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts

I'm beamin' :D :D :D

You made a wise decision!

"Are you telling me you don't have a Kraigster Grip on your XD?!"

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kraigster, you should definitely consider an upgrade to the "Kraigster Super Grip XL". When I bought my bike tire it had a 2 inch section of it that had ridges on it that run circumferentially around the handle of the gun. It's pretty nice. I'd post pics if I had a half descent camera.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
chupacabrachus said:
Kraigster, you should definitely consider an upgrade to the "Kraigster Super Grip XL". When I bought my bike tire it had a 2 inch section of it that had ridges on it that run circumferentially around the handle of the gun. It's pretty nice. I'd post pics if I had a half descent camera.
Chupa, turn my inside out or outside in :) and I've got the ruffles with ridges too. So you see, you have the best of both worlds with a Kraigster Grip.

"Kraigster Grips - not just for bicycles anymore"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts