1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
22,473 Posts
Ahh... They are AWESOME!!!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
i think brickboy has one and loves it. Im sure he will chime in.
I looked at the same model just ended up getting somthing else. Maybe 1 day though

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Been rocking the same pistol for about 3 years now.

Very accurate...totally reliable and an all around great shooter.

I have two Colts and a Springer and took a chance, because every Kimber I had shot was like this one....glad I did. I read a few bad reviews of Kimbers on the web, but the three that I had borrowed and shot in the past were perfect. I went with my gut and so far....the TLE II has been great.

Buy it and shoot happy.

- brickboy240

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where are you guys finding these Kimber II TLE RL's? There are two Kimber dealers here in Hawaii, but no TLE's.

I want a black one and there have not been any on the auction site either.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I saw one at my local gun shop and fondled it but it sold 2 days later lol. Kimbers move fast at that shop.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $100 to get the stainless TLE II. You will not regret it. The Kimpro finish (or whatever they call it) on the receivers sucks. It chips, scrapes and rubs off way to easy.

I wish I got my Raptor II in SS for that reason.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
The TLE series does not come with the Kim Pro finish. Good thing....I hate it's slipperiness. Its just basic parkerization, form what I can tell and mine has yet to wear or chip off.

- brickboy240

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do yourself a favor and spend the extra $100 to get the stainless TLE II. You will not regret it. The Kimpro finish (or whatever they call it) on the receivers sucks. It chips, scrapes and rubs off way to easy.

I wish I got my Raptor II in SS for that reason.
Thanks for letting me know. I just bought a SS Gold Cup Trophy and was wanting a black 1911. I definitely do not like scratches though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
hehe i just picked up one that someone installed a match trigger in for 800 :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
This is the one I just got =)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts