Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since there are so many renditions of this rifle, i used a Romanian G kit (new never been fired) Nodak Receiver, Russian Handgrips and Russian side folding stock.

its not done yet still need to install FCG, remove the big orange G on the FSB, and have the front turnion engraved with Izmash aresnal markings.

sorry for the crappy cell phone pic but here she is!

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
You always make my heart flutter.Huuhhhhh but in a MANLY way lol.Looks greeeat!

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks :) i cant wait to get them all finished still have 3 more builds.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the positive replys :)

im working on an russian bakelight, i see them for sale quite a bit over on the AK forum, its just hard to justify spending 50-60$ for one mag that would really only be used in one rifle! lol. ( i am getting one though for it lol)

Dhunter, i cannot legally build a rifle for you with out a builders liceasne. its differnt if you where to come over and i "helped" build it lol

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt either till someone told me lol. heck you are just assymbling parts!:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,171 Posts
i didnt either till someone told me lol. heck you are just assymbling parts!:cool:
Actually, as long as the receiver is in his name, you are in the same state, the ATF has no issues with 'interstate transfers' without an FFL...the receiver is the weapon, whether it works or not.;) What does Florida law say about interstate transfers from person to person?? We can do it here..

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
'interstate transfers'

I believe you meant intrastate transfer, as within the same state.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually, as long as the receiver is in his name, you are in the same state, the ATF has no issues with 'interstate transfers' without an FFL...the receiver is the weapon, whether it works or not.;) What does Florida law say about interstate transfers from person to person?? We can do it here..

not sure i will have to look into it! I know the ATF just came out with a bunch of new/expanded rules regarding building/modifying firearms in regards to having a building license.

the ATF rules scare me more than the state lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts