1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
6,108 Posts
You better jump on that. That's the best deal I've ever seen for a Blur.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Sounds like a deal. Thanks for sharing! ;-)

·
Registered
263 Posts
Got one the other day at this price. I wanted the black but I'll settle for the silver blade. Very good deal.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
good deal. I've carried mine (black, drop point) everyday for 18+ months and love it. I'm considering getting this one just 'cause of the price.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I got two;one for me and one for my son as a surprise.I want him to use it as his EDC when he starts work with the local Sheriff's Dept.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
The discounted silver blade Blurs on Amazon use cheaper 420HC steel. Normal Blurs use 14C28N or S30V steel.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The discounted silver blade Blurs on Amazon use cheaper 420HC steel. Normal Blurs use 14C28N or S30V steel.
This is correct. 14C28N is worth the extra few bucks IMO. If you're the occasional knife user with an el-cheapo folder though, this would be a bargain upgrade for a USA-made blade.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bent the tip from opening multiple boxes, what a let down.
Hit a staple?

If you send it to Kershaw, they'll put an edge on it for free--part of their warranty.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Ordered mine today. I've had the Whirlwind for many year, I'll be interested to see how this one stacks up against it.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hey! it's a Kershaw. Still could be a great buy, at the price. Made in China (I'm thinkin') has me skeptical, but I'll let y'all know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey! it's a Kershaw. Still could be a great buy, at the price. Made in China (I'm thinkin') has me skeptical, but I'll let y'all know.
Made in Tualatin, OR.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I knew that. LOL My first one was. I thought I read somewhere that they moved manuf. to Japan for a while then on to China.

If not, good to know.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Got my Blur yesterday, and while I like most of the Onion designs, the blur is somewhat less hefty than my Whirlwind. Noticeably flatter and the feel is just a little less appealing to the hand. Otherwise, it's a very nice blade and action.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts