Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I was origionally set on getting a bolt action .223 or .17 hmr for some general target shooting and varmint hunting. I picked up the 2005 Gun Buyer's Guide at the store the other day and it had an article about the Kel-Tec SU-16 in .223. The more I read the more I liked. The more I liked the more I looked for it online. The more online stuff I read the more I got a bug up my butt about wanting to buy one.

The fact of the matter is that my plan was to eventually own a .223 probably in the AR-15 setup but they are just too costly. The Kel-Tec looks cool and seems like a good trail gun considering the folding feature.

It's MSRP is $640 but I've heard on different sites that it will go for a lot less. Has anyone had experience with these guns? Anyone seen a decent price on one? Anyone know a place in central Ohio that sells them so I can hold it before I buy it? I just missed our local gun show and it won't be back around until August so what are the chances of finding it at the show? Chances are I won't be buying anyway until after the wedding (end of this month) and the buying of the house (in August/Sept).

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
3,579 Posts
i just picket mine up today get the c model if you get one. it can be fired folded and you dont have to pull the pin out to fold it
if you have any specific questions just ask

1 - 3 of 3 Posts