Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a P3AT for $150.00, should I be happy or sad?

I bought the gun for my ex-wife who pawned it not long ago. She stopped by today to pick something up and said if I wanted it for 150.00 I could have it because she couldnt afford to get it back. Seems they loaned her 70.00 on it but for 150.00 I get a heck of a deal and she makes a bit of cash. Bad thing is, I bought it for her a couple years ago for sweetest day (she has a CHL). Realisticly Im paying 400.00 for it since I had to buy it twice, the first time was for 250.00...lol

Oh well, either way I get another little carry gun for not much cash :mrgreen:.
Not very often good things happen, I just wanted to share.

·
Registered
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If I had your money, I really wouldn't sweat it.
Ha ha ha! I went from a nice income (both us making good money) to just MY income and paying all the same bills (I took them all) plus raising my two teenagers without my first wife paying child support like shes supposed to. Oh well, life goes on, luckily I took a fukital pill...lmao

·
Registered
277 Posts
whew i was about to get mad...i thought you got one for 150 new i was about to freak out...ide buy it and be happy but i also just bought one for 320 OTD...first conceal purchase. took twenty mintes and i was walking out the door with it

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
well you allready bought it once for 250 so if you dont buy it now your just out that 250 might as well get something out of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts