Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all ! I am new to the group and wish I would have joined earlier .
I have an xd .45 4" sevice all black and due to hard times need to sell it and I need to know what is a fair price to ask. I live in PA. The gun only has around 100 rounds through it and has been well maintained . Going with the gun is 100 rounds winchester ball ammo and 20 winchester supreme protection rounds . The gun still has the original case and tools that came with it also in like new condition. I am also throwing in a Galco inside the belt holster . Any suggestions as what to I should ask for this gun to keep it a good and fair deal both ways? Thank you for any help.

·
Premium Member
127,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
there are several threads that dance to the same tune sir...do some checking...you are going to find that its kind of a bad time to be selling any Springfield pistol since their free gear promotion only works on NEW purchases and the savings on most used/new prices aren't enough to make most guys lose out on $130+ in free magazines...

Welcome to the forum and sorry about the crummy timing...

·
Registered
29,831 Posts
Used XD45: $375-400
Ammo: $50-60
Holster: 50% of new price.

$450 for the package would likely move it quickly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the welcomes . And at this point I think I could be happy with $400 for the whole package . Just wanted to make sure I was not reaching to high. Thank you for the info.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia. Sorry to hear that you are having to sell your XD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I wish I didn't have to but am in a pickle . Have a bad heart and no income at the moment so trying to keep afloat as best I can.

·
Registered
5,760 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western Pa..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome from Georgia! I actually just picked one up. I wish my wife liked the full size I would say i could do an FFL transfer. But no such luck.

--jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts