Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
David, I assume that the emails that were previously sent are still good for entry into the Karma? Thanks.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I am so glad you did this via email. Having the forum go down in the middle of a karma would not be fun for the person putting it on.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
sent my idea.

doubt i'll win... i never win... hope I'm never in a gunfight... my luck, that will be the day I'm carrying an airsoft.

·
Registered
347 Posts
You going to announce the winner here? Any idea how long till the announcement? :) I'm with aiformula, don't expect to win, havn't thus far, but its still exciting. :)

Matthew

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pre order means you can order it from them before the publishing date.

However, its already published and their system is not updated.

You can preorder from them for $19.95 or take advantage of my XD talk discount and order from me for $14.95

David

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Well,

If Spaulding likes it, I guess I can deem it worthy to be added to my library. Hopefully I get him as one of my instructors next spring at TDI's conc. carry course. He is the instructor for my county's sheriff's deputies, and I've seen too many reviews of his work in the field locally not to respect his opinion. I hope one day to meet him and pick his brain.

·
Registered
270 Posts
davidk said:
Pre order means you can order it from them before the publishing date.

However, its already published and their system is not updated.

You can preorder from them for $19.95 or take advantage of my XD talk discount and order from me for $14.95

David
How does one order from you?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To order from me, send paypal payment of $15.00 plus $3.00 for paypal fees and shipping to me at [email protected]. I will ship the book out directly.

You can now order from mle-shootingsports.com but its $19.95 (full price)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Got the book in the mail today! Woo! Only disappointment...it wasn't signed :( Oh well. :) Starting to read it now and will provide a review as soon as I finish.

Matthew

·
Registered
347 Posts
Actually this Karma already finished, sorry jimbo. But if David's sending me another one (this time signed) then I might just have to karma the original he sent. :) If I karma the original, I'll post that as a separate post so you'll know. :)

Matthew

(Who's on Chapter 18 so far :))

Preliminary review (having not finished it), very sound thus far, good coverage of topic while not boring me to death with 10,000 alternatives, just solid advice, and sound reasoning behind it. More extensive review when I'm done. :)

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
how about having a drawing for the red Audi tt that guy was using for cover in the book! :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts

how about a drawing for the red audi this guys using for cover in your book :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Web site looks great. Table of contents looks like you have covered most of my questions and concerns as a recent addition to the CC community. Thanks!
Bryan

1 - 20 of 20 Posts