Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this has been beaten to death, but I ran a search and did not find the info I was looking for. I'm looking for a backup and, after much post reading, am pretty well sold on the kahr line. My question/quandary is the pm9 (or size equivalent) or the p9. To any that have owned the p9, is it possible to ankle carry? I would like to have that as an option. The extra size leads me to believe (hope) that it will be more enjoyable to shoot. Thanks for any advice/informtion. I do apologize if this has already been posted and I missed it.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
Yes ankle carry is no prob for the kahr pm9. good ones i have had several kahrs.

·
Registered
8,351 Posts
I have tried many for some reason i think the Fobus are the most comfortable i know they arent top of the line. But for light guns they work well without irratating my ankle.

http://www.fobusholster.com/catalog/Ankle_Holsters-46-1.html

I have tried many of the traditional design but this works better. I have carried a MK40 in here and its like 26 oz unloaded so it can take a bit a weight.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Galco has good ankle holsters. I use one for my Kahr as well as my LCR.

·
Registered
895 Posts
he asked if its possible to ankle carry the p9, yes its possible to carry a gun anywhere, size and weight would be a cocern for me though on a p9 ankle system. as others have stated the pm9 is better abt for ankle carry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts