Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys/girls! So I kind of have this thing...I don't have any tattoos, piercings, or shot a gun before 2 weeks ago. But there are reasons why I never partook in any of them. Only because I know I'd get severely addicted to them. I have been looking into buying a xd40 for a while now, but had never shot a gun. I'm 27...yeah late shooting bloomer.

And this is how the story goes. 2 weeks ago one of my co-workers asked me if I wanted to go on our mutual friends land and shoot some guns. So we were up early that Saturday morning and I went to a friends house to load up a bunch of guns that he purchased recently but had never fired. That weekend they let me shoot a lot of cool guns. To name a few Mosin Nagant, M1 Garand, M14, Armalite AR-10 and AR-15, Russian AK-47, few other AR-15's that I didn't know the make of. I got to shoot a host of pistols too. 2 9mm berreta's, Taurus 9mm, Xd40, Xd45, Para Ordnance 1911, Heckler and koch MK23, and a few others.

I instantly fell in love with the feel and the price of the XD40(I think I'll be buying an XDM40 though) The pistol felt right at home in my hands, compared to most of the other ones. HK MK23 was a beast, but wayyy out of my price range right now.

So I went searching for a home to discuss, and learn more of the first pistol I wanted to buy and here I am!

·
Premium Member
24,688 Posts
hello there

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.