Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just dropped it into the mailbox and now I suppose I just wait for however long they decide to take. I'm hoping I forget about it and it just shows up one day so that I'm not waiting at the mailbox everyday :cool:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, now they just took payment...I hoped I wouldn't be doing this but dammit I can't help myself.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Okay, now they just took payment...I hoped I wouldn't be doing this but dammit I can't help myself.
:D

I did the same thing. And after a couple/three weeks, I did forget about it. And, it did just show up one day....with a letter saying I need to add in the county I resided in. :oops: How in the world I missed that, I will never know. Thought ocurred to me that the fact that I named the chief law enforcement office as my county sheriff should have tipped them off as to what the county it was in, but they just needed their blanks filled in.So that same day, I got it back in the mail and then a couple of weeks later the real deal showed up.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I got my C&R a month or so back, and I remember it taking right at 30 days total.

I still haven't used it yet.... :???:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better be saving my money, it just came in the mail today! I get paid on Monday and I may have to have a CZ-82 shipped to my house next week!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts