Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just picked up my first AR-15 it is CMMG M4 A2 flat top. It is a WASP 1-9. I got it for 910.00 after taxes. How did I do?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I dont know how you did on the rifle, but welcome to the forum from CT.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
I have no idea how you did on the rifle. I don't have one and not sure what the pricing is on that CMMG model.

I hope you enjoy this site and get whatever you need to know from here. You might want to ty the AR Talk forum on this site. Those guys should be able to tell you whether you got shafted or did a good job getting that rifle.

However you did I hope you like your new purchase, congrats and welcome to the site from Northeastern Ohio.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
Hello there, and welcome to the forum from Nashville

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Welcome from Indiana!

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Welcome from TX. Don't have the answer to your original question; but, the way guns have started disappearing from my area any price is probably a good one if that is the gun you want or need. Have fun shooting it.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Hello Gary, welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I would say you did a little better average, the cmmg m4le runs about 800-1300 + taxes fees here, thats if you can find it, and thats a big if at the moment. The A2 is the newer one with the gas piston is it not?

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Welcome to the forum.I can't believe how many new westside gun owners there are lately, there may be hope for us yet.Congrats on your new toy.

·
Premium Member
127,768 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Gary.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts