1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
Bought nearly the same deal from some time ago, having consitent issues with two. Seems to be a weak spring, no biggy.

Just sharing.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
9,363 Posts
may want to pick up some 20rnd mags too. Sometimes the 30s are a bit cumbersome to use at the range. I mainly use 20s at the range

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
may want to pick up some 20rnd mags too. Sometimes the 30s are a bit cumbersome to use at the range. I mainly use 20s at the range
Where do you use the 30s?

;)

·
Banned
3,651 Posts
You should have picked up the Hungarian Steel mags instead of the Bulgarian ones. They are cheaper and better quality. Either way though, AIM Rocks!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got them yesterday in the mail. Condition is decent for the mags, not used, and not new. Only needed minimal cleaning. Two mags had a very tight fit, that I thought they weren't going to work, but did.

The pouch is the best part, it is in a good condition and holds my 40rd mags. Overall I'm happy, but not worth the $82 with the shipping.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
With mine, I manually unloaded each mag and found two where the follower would catch on the inside. I had to pry from the inside to open up the body of the mag to allow the follower to pass easily.

You may want to test yours.

Just an FYI.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts